Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Youth Basketball Training

I'm on Day 5 of 365 Days of Sunrise. It's a new habit I'm tying to instill. Take a look at today's picture while I recover from my basketball ankle surgery in France.

European Basketball Inspiration:
http://instagram.com/p/jgP44OqUqk/

Youth basketball training to Elite basketball training is an art, a science, and a feel. I thought this was interesting. It's a nice way to say, the more you know, the more workout programs mean less. Don't always let your workouts rule you, but then again, don't slack just because you have a liberty to know when you may or may not!



Take a look.

If you haven't signed up for my free elite basketball academy, sign up here: how-to-play-basketball-drills.com

If you have any questions about becoming a better basketball player, please ask!-- Trevor Huffman


Ps. If you are looking for summer training camps, please contact me.

No comments: